Japanese Online Lesson
Espace Japanese Online lesson is a new way to study Japanese by using Skype or Windows Live Messenger, a web camera and a headset, over the Internet.
1. You can take real, one to one Japanese
lesson at home.
2. All teachers are professional Japanese-
Language teachers, and they can speak
English or French.
3. They can be your personal teacher.
4. One lesson (60 minutes) costs only
The admission fee of Espace Japanese Online Lesson is 10,000 yen. After the admission has been paid, tuition is 2,500 yen for the standard one hour lesson.
How to pay
1. Please access PayPal homepage.
2. Log In ⇒ Send Money
* Please log in after registering the account and the credit card, if you use PayPal for the first time.
10,000 yen (Admission fee) ＋ 25,000 yen (10 lessons) ＝ 35,000 yen
JPY (Japanese yen)
Confirmation and send.
PayPal sends you a confirmation email.
About secession : Please acknowledge that the admission fee and any lesson fees are not refundable after purchase or after cancellation of ontract.
About cancellation : To cancel a lesson, please contact us 48 hours in advanced. Failing to do so will result in our logs reportiong you as having attended the lesson.
Other cost : The admission fee and the lesson fee are including tax.
Procedure and Necessary Equipment
1. Inquiry form
Please click the submit button after filling in the necessary informaiton on the inquiry form that is attached at the bottom of the page.
A reply email is sent from Espace. We will consult about it based on the content filled in on the inquiry form.
3. Demo Lesson
Please try the free tail lesson for 30 minutes with one of our teachers at a time that is convenient for both parties.
The fee of attending a lesson is paid by Paypal after confirmation of attending a lesson and the amount is confirmed. After which the admission procedure is completed.
5. The lesson begins
Let's work hard in achieving your goals.
Please confirm that you have necessary requirements for an online lesson.
1. Does your computer have an stable Internet connection?
2. Has Skype or Windows Live Messenger been installed?
3. Do you have a web cam and headset?